Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Toddler Devotional

Today's devotional, in the devotional book for toddlers that they gave to our youngest for his baby dedication in church, was about how we can talk with God any time. It seems so unbelieveable and hard to grasp that the Creator of the universe would stop and take time for me. I'm dust in the wind but He cares about this bit of dirt. :) And God cares for all He created even in the midst of pain and suffering and a world that doesn't make sense. I love the Bible verse that went with today's devotional ... Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Sometimes those answers are a long time coming but they will be answered with "great and unsearchable things". AMAZING! I love the hope that God gives us through His word and that I never need to feel lonely because He is here with me at all times. Never will He leave me nor forsake me. Praise God for His goodness!

No comments: