Monday, September 3, 2012

Favorite Things

One of my favorite things to happen is when Bible verses pop up repeatedly for me. It's amazing. I believe that God wants to have an intimate relationship with each of us. He wants to speak to my heart and love me. I'm amazed.

Yesterday, while visiting my sister's church I saw an ad on the TVs in the lobby area about painting with purpose Bible study group. So I called this morning and the coordinator sent me an email that I opened tonight. At the very end of the information was the Bible verse I Corinthians 15:58 "58 Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."

Guess what? The very next email I opened was from Rejoice Ministries Charlyne Care's daily devotional. Can you guess what the very first Bible verse was? Yep! I Corinthians 15:58. I don't think this was a coincident and will try my best to give myself fully to the work of the Lord whether that means taking care of babies and my husband or spending time in pray or just trying to keep the apartment clean. :) God is so good!

No comments: