Monday, February 25, 2013

Mommy Tips Monday

Today's tip comes from ...

Mrs. Hines' Class. Mrs. Hines' writes "Welcome to Mrs. Hines' Class, a virtual classroom where I share the creative process behind turning my house into a home. My hope is that we will learn something along the way that will stir our inner creativity and inspire transformation: not only in our homes, but in our hearts too. So, please join me for the lessons that await in mrs. hines class."

Vinegar as a Household Deodorizer

I’ve always heard that if you set out a bowl of vinegar over night, it will get rid of unwanted odors.

So, last week, I decided to give it a try after using paint to touch up scuffs and nail holes in the walls.

I filled a bowl with vinegar and left it on the counter overnight.

It worked! No paint fumes.

I didn’t want to waste the vinegar, so I poured it down the disposal and chased it with a lemon.

Now, that’s what I call a “two fer.” (That’s Texan for “two for one.”)

See you in class,

Mrs. Hines

No comments: