Saturday, June 2, 2012

YardSailing

(For all my OCD friends...I know. I spelled it wrong on purpose.)

Today, my oldest and I went yardsailing. It was FUN! Found a bag full of clothes for my 3 kids and a giant puzzle that we've already played with. I love love love going to yardsales. You never know what you'll find or who you'll see. This trip was no different. We stopped at 5+ yardsales and had a great time.

At one there was even some crazy monkey kids. Why would I say that? Because at that stop, my little boy decided to stay in the car. I parked right in front of the yard and rolled down all the windows for him. The little kids were curious about who was in our SUV and one literally hung on the window and climbed up the side of the vehicle. (And the mom didn't say a word. Sigh.) I was impressed and annoyed by the kids climbing skills as he couldn't have been more than 2 years old. He almost hopped all the way into the car but I shewed him away. Not really the gift with purchase I was looking for! LOL

Anyone else meet some silly people today while yardsaling???

No comments: