Thursday, May 2, 2013

Amazon Local



Ok, I love sites where I can save some money by doing things I love! AmazonLocal is just one of those sites. Save up to 75% at restaurants, salons, and other businesses in your hometown. See where AmazonLocal is now and sign up to get free deal e-mails.

I've found deals for all sorts of stuff on this site but my favorite that I want to try is the "Custom Image to Metal with Free Shipping". For my birthday this year, I got to have a professional photographer take pictures of my kids at the park. It was great! So now I have all these wonderful photos in electronic format just waiting to be printed. I think that this would be a fun way to display them at a great price!

Wondering if AmazonLocal is available in your area? Check it out here to find out.


No comments: